Our Best Services
DIAGNOSTIC & PREVENTATIVE
We provide comprehensive dental care diagnostic and preventative services, including routine checkups, careful examination and diagnostics, and thorough cleanings. We have highly-qualified dentists who guide you on proper home care and help your entire family maintain oral hygiene with the best solutions.
Our pediatric dentistry services include regular checkups, comprehensive oral evaluation, diagnosing dental problems beneath the surface, cleaning, disinfection, dental X-rays, dental fillings, dental sealants, and fluoride treatment. In addition to providing long-term dental health and maintenance solutions, we help children form good oral habits.
COSMETIC DENTISTRY RESTORATIONS, VENEERS, CROWNS, AND BRIDGES
Silver fillings have some disadvantages. Silver filling edges have a tendency to deteriorate, wear down, and break off of the tooth. As a consequence, the tooth is not shielded, which allows new cavities to form. A silver filling’s metal can split, grow, and contract over time.
The benefits of tooth-colored fillings are numerous. By being bonded to the teeth, resin fillings create a precise and accurate fit with the natural tooth. When a significant amount of the tooth’s structure has been destroyed, these restorations may be used.
The outcome is your teeth looking natural, functional, and beautiful!
A dental veneer is a piece of thin shell of porcelain that can be used to modify the appearance of a tooth. In fact, dental veneers can be used for a whole range of cosmetic issues. Dental veneers are a popular choice because they are a quick and easy fix for minor dental flaws.
A dental crown is a dental device that can be used in the treatment of several different dental issues. A dental crown surrounds and protects your tooth from decay and damage. If you have a compromised tooth, a crown can be a simple and effective solution.
Our dental crowns are made of high-quality porcelain materials that are designed to work well and look great!
A dental bridge is a dental device that can bridge the gap caused by one or more missing teeth. At Smiles in Style, we custom-craft bridges for each patient who requires them.
Our dental bridges are designed to look like your natural teeth and are anchored on either side by a dental crown, providing the strength necessary to make this treatment effective and long-lasting. Dental bridges combined with dental crowns are a truly marvelous combination that can improve the appearance and function of your teeth.
We are thrilled to offer dental veneers, dental crowns, and dental bridges as treatment options. If you have questions about these treatments, contact our team today!
Some of the dental issues treated by dental crowns are:
- Broken, chipped, or cracked teeth |A dental crown can be used to repair broken, chipped, or cracked teeth safely and effectively, restoring both the functionality of the tooth and its appearance.
- Root canal therapy |After a tooth has had root canal therapy, it’s often necessary to add a dental crown to protect the tooth. This can help ensure that your natural tooth lasts for many more years.
- Dental bridges |Most dental bridges require dental crowns on either side to provide the support necessary to hold the bridge.
- Dental implants |Combining a dental crown with a dental implant, we can effectively replace missing teeth and create a “new” tooth.
With professional teeth whitening, you can hide years of staining and discoloration–helping your teeth to be whiter, brighter, and more beautiful. This is a very popular treatment option since most people feel their smiles could be easily improved if they were just a bit whiter.
There are some fairly common reasons why teeth become stained or discolored over time. Some of the most common reasons patients come to us for teeth whitening treatment include:
- Fluorosis |If your teeth were overexposed to fluoridated water during their development, fluorosis may have occurred, resulting in stained teeth. Using our professional teeth-whitening services, we can help whiten your teeth and hide discoloration, improving your smile.
- Discoloration caused by medication |Certain medications used over a long period of time can cause teeth to become discolored and stained. Our teeth whitening treatments can help brighten your teeth multiple shades, restoring your teeth to their original pearly white.
- Discoloration caused by eating habits |This is by far the most common reason for staining and discoloration. What you eat and drink has a huge impact on tooth coloration. Over time, exposure to certain foods and drinks can cause your teeth to darken and appear stained. Our team can help you hide discoloration and staining caused by these foods, making your smile brighter and whiter.
- Discoloration caused by tobacco use |If you smoke or have used tobacco in the past, you know that tobacco can cause your teeth to lose their sparkle and even become stained. Using our professional teeth whitening treatments, we can help combat those stains and get your teeth looking great again
- Time |Clear Aligners can straighten teeth more quickly than traditional braces. In some cases, clear aligners straightens teeth in just six months. Compared to traditional braces, which must often be worn for about two years, clear aligners is downright speedy.
- Appearance |Clear Aligners are made of a high-quality, clear material that’s strong enough to gently straighten your teeth while appearing nearly invisible to those around you. Because it is a clear straightening system, you don’t have to worry about how others will perceive you while your teeth are being straightened.
- Convenience |Clear Aligners are a convenient form of teeth straightening because the aligner trays are removable. This means that when you want to brush or floss, it’s as simple as removing your clear aligners aligners, cleaning your teeth, and popping the aligners back in. Eating is also easier, with no dietary restrictions because you take the aligners out when you eat. It also means that if you have an important social occasion, you can take your aligners out for your event, and return to straightening your teeth afterward!
When patients think of deep cleaning, the question that follows usually is, “Is it going to hurt?”. Here at Smiles In Style we assure patients that they will be given anesthetic so the procedure will be done in a gentle manner and be virtually painless. A deep cleaning is recommended when a patient has mild to moderate bone loss. While periodontal disease is not curable it is very treatable. After your initial deep cleaning you will be receiving maintenance care every 3 to 4 months. These appointments will include a comprehensive professional cleaning as well as monitoring of your dental health to make sure the condition doesn’t return and worsen. This promises that you are getting the right attention and treatments for your oral health requirements in a timely and reliable manner.
WHAT IS A ROOT CANAL?An infected or abscessed tooth can be treated with a root canal to reduce the pain. The inflammatory pulp is taken out during the root canal procedure. After disinfecting and cleaning the internal surfaces of the tooth, a filling is next applied to close the opening.
WHEN DO YOU NEED A ROOT CANAL?
Infection of the pulp inside your tooth by oral bacteria necessitates root canal therapy. This typically occurs when a cavity is neglected over an extended period of time. Moreover, it could happen if a traumatized tooth cracks or sustains other damage.
WHAT IS A DENTAL IMPLANT?
A dental implant is a post, usually made of titanium alloy, that is anchored in the jawbone. A dental implant acts as an anchoring point for a permanent dental device, such as a crown or dentures.
Some of the most common uses of a dental implant include:
- Single tooth replacement |With a single tooth replacement, a dental crown is attached to the dental implant. This effectively creates a new “tooth” that fills in the gap left by a lost tooth.
- Multiple tooth replacement |In the form of a permanent dental bridge supported by dental implants, this technology can be used to successfully replace multiple missing teeth.
- Implant supported dentures |Using dental implants as the foundation for an implant-supported denture, our team can permanently replace missing teeth. Implant-supported dentures are a fantastic solution for people missing many or all teeth.
AM I A CANDIDATE FOR IMPLANTS?
Implant patients come from many different walks of life and can be any age. If you’ve lost teeth due to injury, disease, or decay, you could be a great candidate for dental implants. If you know that you definitely do not want to wear traditional removable dentures, dental implants are a great alternative.
We can help determine whether you are a good candidate for dental implants when you visit our office. We’ll do a complete evaluation of your dental and medical history and then make a recommendation.
THE BENEFITS TO DENTAL IMPLANTS
Some of these benefits of dental implants include:
- Permanence |Dental implants are designed to provide a long-lasting solution to missing teeth. Unlike other restorative dentistry techniques, dental implants are intended to be a permanent solution to a previously bad situation.
- Strength |When you lose teeth, your jawbone loses some of its strength and can deteriorate over time. A dental implant can restore support to your jawbone and help keep your jaw healthy.
We are thrilled to offer this amazing dental technology to our patients who have suffered from tooth loss, and we love to see what a difference dental implants can make. If you would like to discuss dental implants in further detail, contact us today!
Partial Dentures & Valplast
A combination of metal and acrylic is used to create partial dentures, giving them the durability to meet your eating and speaking demands while still seeming natural. They are a less invasive choice that frequently costs less than other methods of tooth replacement. They perform a wonderful job of restoring the functionality of teeth with minimal maintenance. A Valplast Flexible Partial is frequently regarded as the most pleasant option for dentures, and the final restoration may be created quickly and fit accurately. Valplast typically gives a more attractive cosmetic quality than traditional dentures with visible metal clasps.
Bruxism refers to the unintentional teeth grinding that occurs as you sleep. You should come to our clinic for a night guard if you grind your teeth while you sleep most nights.
An athletic mouth guard is comparable to a removable dental appliance known as a night guard. In order to safeguard your teeth while you sleep, it creates a barrier between your top and bottom teeth.
To ensure your comfort and safety, our staff will fit your night guard just for you. Your teeth can be shielded against wear, gum inflammation, enamel damage, and jaw pain with night guards.
The doctor will go over other strategies to help you stop or lessen night grinding at your session. This may entail abstaining from substances that raise the risk of grinding, including chewing gum, consuming alcohol, and drinking coffee.
Emergency Dental Care
Dental emergencies frequently occur without notice, and the resulting pain and damage necessitate prompt care. Patients of all ages with dental issues can receive emergency dental care at Smiles in Style. We provide the rapid care you require and have a wealth of experience treating a wide range of oral injuries and illnesses. Don’t delay to repair the damage and find relief from the pain. Delaying immediate treatment could cause your mouth further harm. Please get in touch with us right away, and we’ll arrange to see as soon as possible.